Monday, November 1

Home??

Hey, all, it's me reporting from Taman Berkeley, Klang! Why is it so quiet here, anyway?

'Psst.... It's exam period, u fool...'

Huh? Oh right. I've been out of school too long,  I guess.. *sniggers*

Well I'm on a one-week study break, so I'm gonna break from studying, rite??  Lolz....
As of this week, quite a bit of the accumulated problems are solved. Minus the stubborn little glitches that just refuse to be solved. bah...

But hey. I need a real good rest right now. I can't walk into the exam hall with a hand which can't write, eh? Don't worry. Internet usage will be cut down. I can't use a PC for too long, either.

I need to clear my mind too. I'm waiting for a friend to return on Friday. I miss my friends more than I do the town. After all, I don't have many, so it's not too much to ask, rite?

Well for my fellow students at UPM, good luck for your finals. I'm wishing in advance because this blog probably won't be updated again before Monday. So all the best.

I'm gonna do some housework now (same old, same old). A man's gotta earn his keep, eh?

'Dude, IT"S YOUR HOME!!!!'

Whatever. While I'm here, I've got to dig out time to rest. Good luck with that:)
 
So... I'll end here. One week to spend.

Chiao!

~drownrat~

No comments:

Post a Comment