Hey all, hows it goin?
I wish to start today's post by wishing my dear sister and father Happy Birthday! God bless you both.
Now back to the update. I realized I suck at creating titles for my posts.... So don't complain ya? Because there's nothing left on my mind.... lolz
Wow! these two weeks have been killer. I've skipped so many classes for a variety of reasons (exhaustion to assignments and maybe lazy tooXD). But at least I got most assignments done, going to start work on the last one soon.... Yes, you heard me. SOON..... lolz. So what am I feeling now? For starters, I'm fatigued, stressed out, frustrated, and somehow kinda relieved and er... hopeful? And yeah. I'm hungry.... lolz
This blog will start 2 become inactive again.... I know, I know, I've done it before. But the crappy internet here in campus supports this cause, not to mention the time I have on my hands.
Other than that, nothing exciting is going on here... Juz the same old classes, assignments, deadline, KO. And probably because I'm KO-ed, I can't think of what to write. oh well...
Anyway I got an event coming up at 1 o'clock, and I've gotta go get ready. So I've reached the end of this short update. Hope 2 start writing again soon! Till later!
~Drownrat~
No comments:
Post a Comment