Sunday, November 28

Bored...

Hi again! It's currently one week into my sem break and....

I'm rotting!!!

Not literally of course. But it's the same old 'nothing to do' situation. I eat, sleep, online, and occasionally, housework, excercise, but... that's it. And it's only the first week! Many other fellow students can most likely share my experience, but maybe not to this extent. I'm stuck at home! Again, as usual. Family outings don't count. Wait a second. I mean when my dad takes me around town. Haven't gone out as a family, YET.

How life plays you out. Hostel was a nice diversion from actual 'life here in my home'. Where the family each lives their own lives yet expect too much out of each other. In the end, everyone goes their own way while those left at home are those who have nothing to do, nowhere to go, or nobody to go to. My dad is 70, so it isn't really surprising that he's home all day. In my case, it's... weird? (is there a more appropriate word?)

Just four more weeks to go... things will change then, I'm 100% sure. Because it's Christmas! The workload is enough to keep anyone busy. :) Then I will be going 2 Penang! huhu... Oh, I forgot the Malaysian Yo-Yo competition (MYYC) on the 18-19th December! I won't be joining, k?? lolz....

Well, four more weeks!! I'm gonna start a countdown! XD

~Drownrat~

No comments:

Post a Comment