Yes! Freedom!!! You heard that right! Miss me??!! *jumps around like a kid with a pogo stick*
Alright.... cool down. Yeah. Ok I think I'm calm. Fuhhh.....
But exams over, so yeah, I'm free!! Until the next time I'm colonized by Mr. Final Exam.... So... What's next? I'm kinda gonna be hanging round the campus till the end of this week. It's a rather a long story how I arrived at that, considering my hometown's less than 50 km away. Damn my other roomie for not telling earlier. But I've said it, so I'll do it. A promise is still a promise. And I extra company is always welcome :).
Not much to say about exams, except that now I actually have people to join me in the 'no study' club. DotA and CS until 5 in the morning during exam period? That's what I call a blast. I currently have 5 people in my room including me, and two of 'em are imports a.k.a. people from other colleges (hostels here are called colleges, in case anyone forgot). And hey, while I'm busy updating, they're busy DotA-ing! Bah nvm. I'll b CS-ing later. My right hand is gonna start calling 999 soon.... If it can actually hold the phone... wahahahhaa....
So I guess I'm gonna move on to CS now eh? Keep the updated short and simple. This blog is almost purely text. Boooorrrriiiiiinnnngggg..... Well juz wait till I get a better internet connection.
Fat chance, dude...
Hey, it isn't wrong to dream, is it? Lolz...
And I'm thinking, once I'm back home, almost everyone dear to me is staring their exams in the face. Laugh or cry? You be the judge. But hey, who said life is fair...
CS is waiting for me, so I better get a move on.
See ya guys! (and gals!)
~William~
No comments:
Post a Comment