Hi, it's me reporting from Taman Berkeley, Klang. Yup, I'm home for the rest of the year. So let's sum up what was my first semester in university. And in a hostel.
First is the 'university experience'. Different atmosphere, people, absence of uniforms, etc. etc. Next up is living with 5 equally 'crazy' people which are total strangers. Add the hassle of course registration and an extremely hard-to-reach faculty admin center, and you get months of adrenaline flow. Oh, and the DotA and CS sessions until 5 in the morning. :)
But the taste of having more freedom than usual is refreshing . At least I can get something done without someone stalking my back over something which I have already accomplished. If no-one thinks that you're not getting things done, it's better to go solo, yeah? Well it's not like I can't exert self-control on my spending or things like that, so yeah. It opens up more doors for me to enter. And escape. haha.
I was a 'unknown horticulture student' in quite a few ways, because I was a late register and messed up my study scheme, and thus even some of my fellow course mates didn't even know me. huhuhu... In fact I'm spending more time with my room mates course mates (confusing, I know). What the.... Heck? Next year will be different, I hope.
In any case as of now I'm in a dilemma of sorts. Should I take up a part-time job or play the domestic assistant? The former will be a bit hard to manage since I have a few events lined up, and the latter will most probably disable me, or leave me to rot. But since opinion can only be given when asked... I most probably will have to play along with whatever the council says. Bleh....
And hey! I got a new friend! Wanna know who he is? Look below---->
Presenting a New Breed by Yoyojam! Yeah, something new to practice on! The wide gap initially seemed abit intimidating to me (at 5.20mm, it's wider than the bearing itself. wow). But after I tried it, It wasn't half as bad. Instead, it did much better! Exceeds expectations, I'd say. Gonna keep myself busy with this guy. :)
I apologize as this blog is very devoid of pics, I only have my camera phone as of now. I don't usually take pics as my memory itself is photographic in many instances, and I usually get carried away in the moment. hmm....
So I'm still looking ahead and wondering, what am I gonna do? Only one way to find out, right? Wait for it to come! I'll be signing off here, and oh, one more thing:
Good luck to everyone sitting for the SPM and STPM exams! You can do it!
That's all for now, folks. Bye!
~WTTWDaGreat~

hahahaha..yaya.ur yoyo really nice.XD..bro,next year will be different.XD.Trust me.YEAH.
ReplyDelete