Thursday, November 4

When the rain starts to fall....

No, its not raining here. And no, it isn't raining problems here. Well maybe a slight drizzle :)
But before I begin, wishing all my friends...

Happy Deepavali!

Now let's move on... Hey, study week is almost at the end. And nope, I can't seem to get the mood on... OMG....

Dude, isn't that so... er... you?

Huh? Oh yeah, it is. Trying to change for the better. Move forward, rite? But some things are halting progress. Not only in the aspect of studying but also in other 'errands and official business'. And some of roadblocks actually made me laugh.


For instance, I was supposed to go the welfare department do reapply for OKU allowance. Supposed to go on Monday, but dad was ill. Tuesday? Same story. My sis took the car on Wednesday. And today? Here's the best part. I woke up and realized...

I left my OKU card in Campus!!

I'm still laughing... hahaha... Epic fail...


But it's good to know that even though I can't meet any friends, and many are just not willing to call me along, as a former class mate or fellow churchgoer. I can't really remember how many events and parties etc. they've had and their fellow comrade here isn't even considered. And it's funny considering I'm much easier to reach than most others. But hey, at least I got a chatmate (or two) on FB every night. And at least one of them will actually 'start' the conversation. It's good to know that somebody out there recognizes your presence :)


And lastly...

I think I caught my dad's flu.... OMG......

Please go away.... before Saturday, can? Pretty please?

'No'

Ah... what the hell. I'm still on two feet...hehe

Let's finish this day.... lalalala


Chiao!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha..chatmate.XD.yeah.Always is me start the conversation..next time is your turn.XD

    ReplyDelete