Hey all!
It took a looonnngg time, but it looks like reality is starting to sink into my pitiful little mind. The reality that says it is December. Some guys out there (Okay, almost all) will be like: 'What?! How can ANYONE forget December?!' Well I'm not quite the Average Joe.... But I'm not alone. AND, at least I still know what day is everyday. I;m obviously referring to someone.. hahaha... You know who you are:)
The Christmas tree is finally up. That is to say, the tree and tree ONLY. Decorations later. I'm taking a breather from the housework (I pity my dad, he has to fill up the vacancy) while the other half of the labour workforce (a.k.a. mom and sis) are at some church event (Parish pastoral assembly, for the sake of my fellow Catholics). I was supposed to go, but my mum told me at 12 pm to stay and clean. Another case of fickle-mindedness. Yes, that's right. Last night she was literally gonna drag me there if I said no. Now look again. Bleh...
As a final note:
Is anyone around Klang willing to go round gallivanting?
'Shout all you want dude. You can't overpower the noise of the world.'
I'd never know unless I try, aite? So I'll end this update here. My hand is killing me... Chiao!
~William~
No comments:
Post a Comment