In less than a week, I'll be back to klang!! did you guys over there (or gals, watever) miss me?? haha, Ok. I can sense some1 raising his eyebrows.. *wink*peter*wink*. In any case, i'm not quite sure of the exact day i'll be free to go, But it'll definitely be before the 5th.
Faculty night was last friday, had a blast (well, kinda, if you consider my life is pretty mundane).. Well, at least there were like 8 friend requests on FB when I checked earlier:) Not all of them were from my faculty, but hey! that ain't bad, rite?
Photos? Check my FB profile:):) No, I'm serious. It's pretty hard 4 me to upload photos. I'm still dreaming of a new lappie.... Thanks all 4 tagging me! got a few more to 'procure'... but eh. as long as they come. Congrats to all the kings and queens, btw!
On a more serious note, I can't seem to check my test results. I'm still waiting for a friend to step into the library.... where is he?? Oh well.
So folks, I'll be back soon! keep waiting! (and hoping!)
-Drownrat-
No comments:
Post a Comment