Monday, August 9

Speechless Again...

Yes, That's rite. Again. remember what my last post said? this takes the no 1 spot on my 'List of Stupendous Surprises'. What? yeah, the name was random. the list isn't. haha.

So what is this No 1 thingie? Well, I got a place in uni. After appeal. Seriously. I'm still rather lost, and I'm posting this about three days after a senior mentioned my blog. Hey! don't stalk me!!!! To top it off, I landed the first choice on  my list. So much for the usual, eh? So now here I am in Serdang (I'm in UPM) wandering about like a lost kid (thats what I felt like, and still am). Of course the usual bumps and humps of being the 'freshie' (I would prefer 'freshman', if u please). I would be playing football now, but i dunno y I chose to come to the library. For the internet, perhaps? definitely not the air cond, mind you....

It'll b even harder for me to keep updating, now that internet of reasonable speed can only be found in the library. Or so it seems like it. Bah. as long as I can get my things done.

Perhaps I shud end this post here. I'll keep my dear readers, if there still are any, wondering about the next item to pop out on the 'Top List of Most Stupendous Surprises'. Me getting a GF, perhaps? wow. My mum would faint and pull my sis with her. haha... so till then..

Love and Thanks,
WTTWDaGreat

No comments:

Post a Comment