After more than two weeks of inactivity, I start again:) Why so looonnnnngggg ????? Aiyo, Term break ma.... must enjoy.... :) But fat chance with that. Anyway... Anyone wants to know how term break went? err.... okayyy...
All in all there was SOME acheivements in the two weeks. I went for two movies, for instance. "What? get a life dude..." Sorry 2 disappoint you, but I AM getting a life, especially if you consider that I've been to the cinema like, 10 times? Don't faint. I'm sure I mentioned this earlier...
Other than the sweet, SWEET meetings with my close friends, there really isnt anything else worth mentioning here. Its same old mundane life, stay at home Fb-ing my time away....
When I first left for uni, It was with mixed feelings. I said this a few posts ago. But I didn't really know what I left behind, besides friends I could barely even see. But now I know... I also left someone else, someone more than a friend. I left behind a person whom I really cherished, and spoke to more than I did than with my own sister.
Who is she?? *EHEM* That's for me to know.... But In a way, I'm through doubting. I'm through denying my own feelings. Even if it's thrown back at me, my conscience is clear... As my head.
This friday is my birthday, and my sister's convocation. She's graduating with a diploma in Mass Communications. A double celebration, and I know my wish before the day even comes. I keep waiting....
So back to far far away, and I fade away into deep silence.... bye....
~Drownrat~
No comments:
Post a Comment