Monday, August 16

Counting the days...

It's been 3 weeks.... wow. Am I counting the days?? Don't worry. I was asking myself:):)

Things are going kinda okay, over here. The hardest part is getting my lazy butt up and get to work. Getting up in the morning doesn't apply, however.

Oh, btw. to all my Muslim friends and readers, Selamat Berpuasa...

Was supposed to have a test this morning, but is was postponed to next Monday. Better for me, cause chapter 3 seems to be missing from my notes. It's Principles of Economics, fyi, a subject which I have never studied. Heck, I never opened an Econs textbook before! But hey, it's not half as bad:):)

One more thing. I've joined the debate club in my college. I can see some confused faces already. Here in UPM, the hostels are called colleges. we have 17 over here, and I'm in college 13. Don't worry. I'm not superstitious. My room number is B404. Just felt like saying that. Wonder why?:)

I'm missing my friends, all that I left behind. It was rather sudden, even for me. Biggest apologies to Siau Harn. Everytime I hear Wondergirls on the radio (thats like, everyday) I feel kinda bad. I really wanted to meet my good friends again. Guess I have to wait till the fourth of September. I'll be back for ur birthday, I promise!

I finally had the guts to post that. I most likely won't be returning to klang till the fourth, when  mid-term break starts. But... If anyone really, REALLY misses me that badly (with a big fat IF) Sunday's a pretty good day to head to bukit bintang:)

I'll put down my pen for now... wait. I shud put down my hands. I'm typing, rite? lolz. anyway, I'm trying to keep this blog alive, and perhaps on a brighter note. till then... Chiao!

drownrat:):)

No comments:

Post a Comment