What's with 2days topic? No, I'm not talking bout independence day. As of 23rd August 2010, I have spent ONE FULL MONTH in UPM!
And I'm celebrating by finishing my 1st round of tests. It would be a much jollier affair IF I wasnt getting one paper back in 2 1/2 hours. Okaaayyy.
I need 2 draw a personal budget plan. Honestly. I mean, I have enough for food and basic things items, but I cant feed my 'addictions', in huge inverted commas. In simple words, a shiny new yoyo with strings and supplies, and some good paper for me to fold. oh, and sumone to get them supplies from 'there' to 'here' Being bored doesn't help that one bit.
Faculty nite is this friday. If all goes well, the audience will be laughing their heads of. Not at me, k? (Rephrase: not at me only, k?)
one last question:
Does anyone run a courier service??
*TRANSMISSION END*
No comments:
Post a Comment