Somebody: Den WTH are you doing now?
Me: Err, typing?
Somebody: *Speechless*
XDXD
So yeah. I'm back to square one. With no place in a uni (I'm not betting my odds, if any, on the appeal) It's back to a private college. But that still means waiting for the next intake, so wait I will.
I'm getting pretty fed up with this OKU thingie. What's the use holding a card saying I'm a mental patient (I'm being very lenient on words here) if i'm not goin 2 get any benefits? Some things just baffle me...
No 1.
During the online uni apllications, I couldnt enter my disability. Huh? Yes. They accepted evrything except the column which says: Type of disability. Since I chose 'other', obviously I must elaborate. I'm not sure about this, but looks the server sorta rejected everything I typed in. What, a person who sees a psychiatrist cant study? To some extent in my case, I have to agree:):)
No 2.
Then comes the benefits of holding the OKU identification card. When I applied for it, some of the benefits included: free medical and dental, 1/2 price on public transport, and monthly allowance. let me go one by one. My free medical and dental was because of my father's status as a pensioner. Now, i'm paying the full fee, because I'm not studying. And even if I were, I'm only entitled till im 21. but that bit sounds fair to me. Thank God I'm off medication. Public transport? for what I know, it's only for all the govt affliciated transport companies. I couldnt bother much abt that, and pulling out an ID on every bus i get on.
But the last straw was about the allowance. After I was 'cheated' of half a year of allowance (In form 6, but i'm partly to blame) I'm now told that i wont get a single sen unless I'm studying in an IPT which has this privelage or I'm working with a monthly salary of rm900 and below. Alright, my unemployed status sticks out like a sore thumb. But how many OKUs can actually work?? If I don't look it does it mean I can work? Well, I once had a job. Lost it after 8 days.... laugh all u want. I am in fact laughing now.
But that just proves a point. I juz have to keep walking. Some1 once built a huge courier service from $10.... I won't even be close, I assure you, but it states it rather clearly. I have about 60 bucks in my wallet, and thats all I have; the bank accounts hold more, but i'm trying to keep it there. I dowan 2 be a miser, I'm just rather resourceful. Thanks for the genes, dad, You're the man:)
But, as I said time and time again... I need some1 by my side. somebody i can see with my eyes, and not through text on a screen. It hasn't really changed much. I've seen some of my old schoolmates rather recently (bumped into them) and met one of them before she left for college. I'm pretty sure that the former La Sallians in my year were in quite an uproar. But eh, it happens..
It's 12 pm, and i'l end my rant here. I wish to share a song here, It's quite 'old' and many ppl I noe don't like this kind of music. It's Josh Groban and The Corrs---- Canto alla Vita (Song to Life)
I'm posting the English translations because many ppl over here don't understand italian... I don't really myself..
<<<
Dedicated to the one who guilty or innocent
Lost in this sea
Yielded to the stream
Who didn't ever be a winner
Dedicated to the one always keeping a hope
In front of a sorrow
In the cold of a room
Dedicated to the one searching his own freedom
I sing to life
To all its beauty
To every wound of it
To every caresse of it
I sing to life
To it's tragic beauty
To pain and to strife
Let all that dance through me
The rise and the fall
I lived through it all
Dedicated to the one who always made it dry
Like possessed, slipped through fingers
It was always already over
I sing to life
Reflected into your eyes
Easy and endless
Promised land for us
I sing to life
Sweet and even fierce
To this journey of ours
Which still puts us in chains
It calls us...
Don't ever doubt
Don't ever doubt
Don't ever leave it alone
Alone
Still...
I sing to life
Sweet and even fierce
To this journey of ours
Which still puts us in chains
It calls us...
Thank you for listening. Now I'm considering changing the title of this post.... hmm....
~Drownrat~
No comments:
Post a Comment