Friday, October 16

Frustration and anger/ My opinion about the principle of life as a journey.

I havnt composed anything recently. because all that i wanted to write, is GONE. all my half written ones, my drafts, all my resources, along with my music scores and HUGE song library and software, is gone.

There is one thing ppl cannot realise, that an introvert can be an extrovert, but the opposite can never happen. this is what ive learned from the comments i've got from what ive said and written and what ive seen with my own eyes.

1) Most Ppl today are hypocrites. Youths with potential do not rise because of this. Example: Medicine is a popular course 2day. So lets say, A Form 6 student wants to become a general surgeon, and comments come saying:' He is a coward, choosing a path which will not change anything. and again, if another form 6er wants to specialize in microsurgery, ppl say: he is digging his own grave, for this branch is a snare.

2) Those who arent hypocrites hate change. like how ppl react to me. I usually talk abt factual stuff, seem like a soft person, serious. However, those who know me, and as i can say, can be counted on one hand, can attest that I can be that, as well as the extreme opposite. I know alot of facts, i read abt latest discoveries and stuff, but the purpose is so that i can use it as a weapon in my speech. u cant raise a point without proof. period. I seem soft, a goody-goody, but i am not. My anger flares very easily, and i cut down my adversaries and throw them in the furnace. And i dont care who they are. my family has tasted that. U may be the elder, u may be my father, but u are also human. If u can attack, i too can defend. and defence is the best offense. and serious? dont make me laugh. I can recite an encyclopedia of jokes, and can make a comedy out of anything. just that my temper gets in the way.

3) Gifts do not exist anymore. Stuff which I get, are used as a tool to curry favour or blackmail me. at the same time, it is a rarity to accept a genuine gift, even from family. It happens evryday, ppl give bcause they want a reward, or worse, to blackmail the debtor. But doesnt evry religion and belief tell us, Our reward is already given. The question is when it will be recieved.



And so, the main conclusion here is, the opinions ant thoughts of todays world is flawed and disfigured. And that means me as well. And it is said, the 1st step to change is 'to realize the need for change'

malaysia, not any particular race as such, is beginning to realize this. the Bumiputera' themselves are starting to go against the NEP, which in actual fact, was formed with false and biased judgements.

The main obstacle is, ppl who are not happy, leave. They say, the malaysian dream is a total myth. Come to think of it, if all of our youth and capable man were to leave, it will be a myth, and remain a myth. But sum leave not to abandon. The go out and return with greater power and zeal for this vocation.





oK, that aside, now the 2nd part of this post.

The wise sage says, life is a journey, and this journey is more important than what lies at the beginning,or what the ending is.

well........ it is true, but not totally. there are some of my thoughts.

The journey is important, but it is the end which make us set out on this journey. This road only holds importance in how do we acheive this end, and probably discover that this journey leads to a dead end.as in a real journey, we must be prepared for it. the very foundation of a journey is planning and preparation. because 'the spirit may be willing, but the flesh is weak'. and because the flesh is weak, the spirit dies as well. Any christian knows what Jesus said, 'I am the alpha and the omega, the first and the last'. the gospels are said to be the most important, and rightly it is, but so are Genesis and the Apocalypse.

One question to all christians, do you know the 1st proclamation of the coming of the Messiah is in Genesis? and as early as chapter 3? it is called the protoevangelium. look it up urself. and in revelations, the glory of god and what is to come is to be revealed.

and mind, the end cannot come before the beginning. so to understand this bokk, what is before must be read and understood.





so now, i guess all of you have seen a part of my fortitude, which i indirectly showed. oh and to all those out there, whether you come to my blog or not, remember this: I cannot force you to to read or hear what i say, not can i make you understand what you do not want to. people read my works as if i'm paid for it, and it is my obigation to do so. I cannot change your opinion, it is yours, but i could make ppl pay for what I write. Malaysian writers are few and far between, and how many of them would write without considering the effects? I have mentioned, these are MY opinions. Many are offended not because of what I write, but because of how the decipher what i write. It is how how you place your perspective, not what you see with that perspective. this blog was created solely for the purpose of storage, but since it IS a blog, so I follow the protocol of a blog. I cannot ban or stop any1 from criticizing or spamming. I am not to judge whatever you say, but I can say this: for every criticism that comes, i can counter it, and with such power that ppl who see this criticism will say, 'this critic doesn't know what he's saying'. but I dont do that. Because his words will devour him one day, his own hands will slaughter him.


And watch Rocky balboa? u havent? u have? anyway, remember this quote, and of course Simon & Garfukle's 'The Boxer'

'It is not how hard you hit, It is how hard you GET hit and keep on hitting'

Final words: Being meek is the best defence to harsh criticism, and counterattacks often provide the fatal blow.

Till next time.........

No comments:

Post a Comment