Sunday, October 18

More about myself......

I have read on other ppl's blogs, people who seem sensitive and kind, who wont lift a finger against another man. they tell their deepest secrets, that they do lift fingers, and fists,and ultimately, wield the sword.

And that's what exactly what people think of me. Now it seems as i kill with my tongue, but that became partially true only less than half a decade ago. read, PARTIALLY. To think of it, I hit everybody, save my teachers, which somehow, is beyond me. By everybody I MEAN everybody. I got into a fight with my adversary, and if not for my friends and status at that time, I would have gone down with him. And this is the one thing which i think no average son, any man with a sane mind, would ever do. I have struck my sister, and my parents. Maybe it was in anger, but i have said, anger isnt a sin. it never was. it was what i did that made it a sin. i cannot remember the details of the events, but i remember laying a downward punch on my mother. Hitting a man would kinda seem more mature, as i have been told. Every1 tells me, a guy who strikes a woman is of utmost immaturity. If that is the case, im still a zygote. I think of the time of the Jews, of ancient china, where women were done with as men pleased. Today, it seems the exact opposite, where all a man can do is pack up and leave the home which be built with the labour of his hands and sweat of his brow, as well as the wife he vowed to remain steadfast till the end of time. Crimes against women are always highlighted, but at the same time, crimes against men are less known.

I am not being cynical towards women, but rather I am saying, feminism is good, if it is not overdone. asking for higher wages and better positions, that is fine. but these are the facts: Discrimination is not about Gender only, it encompasses race, and religion. And neither gender can be destroyed, for the other will be destroyed as well.

Conclusion is, Count your blessings. Every1 has rights, but ppl see that the other has more, and thus he wants more. Avarice is not only limited to material things, but also Favour, Power or in short, all things worldly.

If I have smote my brethren, be it as the past, not forgotten, but remembered, that it will not encompass me again. for i have just struck my brother, but another may have killed him, and another may have blamed another for his slaughter. And remember, Rights are not given, they are earned, as the food on your table or the shirt on your back. And for a reason it is made such. If they were given freely, it would be of no value, as it can be obtained everywhere.



And so, count your blessings. For if there was not a man lower than you, you would not be where you are...........

No comments:

Post a Comment