Wednesday, September 16

A Sad Day.

Today is a heart-wrenching day. I won't really post any composition 2day, rather juz 2 spill out my heart's content. These past few days, I've been rethinking my journey. Nobody knows when I started writing, but I still recall.

In 2005, I came 2 STAR. On that day we were shifting tables, as usual. That was the 1st time I stood on the top of the F6 block, facing the road. Most ppl juz see the road and part of the school, but I saw two different worlds. One of freedom and one of captivity. Then I realised, that was ME, languishing between the two. In neither heaven or hell. That day, I made an oath, that my old self was DEAD. I would live in the world of FREEDOM. for the years b4, I cried myself 2 slp every nite. That day, I started writing and speaking. I researched psychology and associated sciences. My aim: to proclaim this fantasy that I thought would eventually bcum a reality. My writing focused on Life, Death, Life after death, Love, Peace, Understanding, Hope, Joy and whatever is kinda dead in this world. My experiences were the basis for my 'knowledge', bcos I ddnt want anybody to be as I was.

Now, I look back. 4 yrs have passed. And as I look back, I realize, nothing has changed. Nothing, Not even MYSELF. Is this what my life is for? was I ever meant to be God's soldier, an advocate for peace and Love? I wrote countless pieces, all they said was, They never saw them. I shared my experiences, my deductions, accompanied by scientifical evidence. They said, who are you to say these things? Now My soul is broken once more. Even my family and friends refuse to listen to me. IS THIS WHAT I WANTED?

Of course, there are ppl worse off, but there are many like them... they noe what will happen eventually. Can the same be said for TS? Can anybody say, He cannot control this? Even I don't know what I can control.

Then a friend (I wont say who here) Was willing to listen. but the outcome? My observations abt her were proven to b true. I knew she was different, not in behaviour, but physically... Today she told me what she had kept secret from almost everybody.....

after school, I got the news. One of the Greatest leaders Holy redeemer catholic church ever seen has passed on. He was still healthy and zealous just 8 months ago. The, cancer came into the picture. within a few months, today, he has left. I know, he's in a better place, having fought for God all his life, silently, patiently, a man of his word, a loving husband and father, a man whose legacy lives on. What remains now is his family. His eldest son, a potential leader, is only 16. his widow is a housewife. I admire her courage. she never cried, nor cursed God. This day has renewed my strength. I'm going to prove, tht good people DO have good endings. Not in death, but the fact that what they have done remains, For 'One man cannot make a difference. The people that will rise up, and follow his zeal, they will Make the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment