OK.
I know, an i'm sure ALL you students out there know that exams are very near. so, i juz wanna wish
GOOD LUCK To all you.... (tho i think I need lots of it myself)
PMR students: I envy you. Really.
And one more thing.....
I juz recieved a brand-new Metal Freehand Zero!!!! Its a 3rd edition!
Ppl would b thinkin i would be gettin a Mayhem.... In my dreams, yeah. ( about 2x the $$, btw....)
Oh, and for those who dunno what they are..., they both are yoyos. And Duncan ones at that. The Metal FHz i bought, it costs 180+, i got it 4 150. so i'll leave the maths 2 u, eh? (i mean the price of the Mayhem)
Most expensive one ive gotten so far! yeah, 2 those who have seen my collection, the hitman is more expensive.... (Currently abt the same price as the MFHz) BUT..... paid onli 120. thanx 2 Shakeel! U rock dude!
okok.
so, Back 2 exams.
I'm really not sure about my future. n It's independant of my results. and its not that i dunno wat i want 2 do. Get it? I guess the problems pretty clear.....
Do well, k? And pray 4 me 2.....
God Bless.
ps: Wow, Fawwaz, u seem 2 be the onli 1 still hanging around..... Thanx dude
No comments:
Post a Comment