Friday, December 24

Festivities!

Fuhhhh!!!!

December has been Go, go, go! And now that it's Christmas eve, I would like to wish my fellow readers:

Merry Christmas! All the best in the year to come!

So... what have I been up to?

Lets see. If it's the holidays, and a great festival is round the corner, plus a new semester lurking nearby, what should I do? Shopping, DUH! Hey... all b'cos I'm a guy doesn't mean I cant shop....

Lets see what I got: Plain old supplies for the new semester, Presents for dad, mum and sis... and.... Myself!

(No, I'm not joking)

Yep, I got another new yoyo waiting under the tree waiting to be handled with 'care'. Note the inverted commas. :)
Where did I get it? Some out there might be wondering. Actually there was ANOTHER event besides the Comic Fest in KL. That event was (Quote from a friend from Kuching, Sarawak): The Holy Grail of Malaysian Yoyo Players, MYYC 2010! The national championships we've been anticipating all year! And as fate would have it, my sis called me while I was there and said: 'Hey, grab anything you want for Christmas 'cos I don't know what you want'. Budget RM100. Well I managed to negotiate and got away with RM120. (Actually I got it to RM140, but I changed my mind on what yoyo I wanted. WOW. Can't wait. haha....

Now I'm getting ready for dinner. Typically my family have three end year dinners, i.e, Christmas eve, Christmas Day, and New Year's Eve/Day, and  I'm starting to get hungry rite now, so I guess I'd better be going...

Chiao! Don't overeat! :D:D

~Drownrat~
`

No comments:

Post a Comment