Thursday, October 7

Trudging thru the ashes....

Hi again. What's with the title? I'm not pretty sure myself. hmm

*Dude, it's ur blog*

Yeah, okay, whatever. Ashes or not, I'm pretty sure I'm in a graveyard. Alright, alright enough nonsense.
It's been a "few" days since I had something to say. I still don't have anything to say, but for these few things.

Number 1. A new yoyo has arrived! It's actually secondhand, tho. A yoyojam speeder. I don't really have any pictures of it. I was too busy trying it out. (duh). Anyway, this guy really packs a punch, tho I'll need to get used to the slightly narrower shape. So far, so good.

Number 2. I finally got my internet password! RAWR!  
Note: I've actually been using someone else's password, don't ask me, I dunno who he is either. hehe.

Number 3. My right hand is starting to freaking hurt again! Playing the yoyo is no problem, but surfing and Handball kills it. Ironically, I've been surfing for an hour.

Number 4. I just wanna wish my room mate, Cheah Choon Fai and my project team mate, Ahmad Nizar Happy Birthday! Again! Many returns of the day to you both.

Number 5. Thanks to Miss Annie Hii (OMG that sounds so wrong, lolz. She's actually another good friend of mine..) for dinner and the cheesecake last Friday! I really appreciate it. It's the only birthday 'dinner' I got this year. I noe ur currently down with the flu, so, take care ya. I ddn't expect u to miss me that bad.... haha. I'm so narcissistic, eh?:):)

Lastly I wish to congratulate my good friend Ong Siaw Harn for getting an offer from Applemint clothes to be their model!!! Although I ddnt know u applied myself, but I knew you would someday. After all, it was one of dreams you held. So, make it count. Keep on moving, gal. I'll see you again someday:) And don't 4get ur exams... XDXD

So all in all, I did have quite abit to say. I guess it's true, that once you start, you can't stop. ;) Well I'll stop now. This is WTTW signing off, CHIAO!

~WTTWDaGreat~

1 comment:

  1. sorry la.last time you also didn't receive my wishes.although it's late for almost 1 month,but i thoughts you wont care la.( william happy birthday)last time we all help dai lou celebrate his birthday,we all also ask you join also,keep asking you to eat cakes,pizzas,drinks.Haha,actually not you donnno how to socialize,is u need some people to bring u in.We should proud,because both of us can survive until now by ourself.From the beginning,you need ppl to bring you in,but after some time,you will no problem with that..bro,we all support you.XD

    ReplyDelete