Thursday, May 13

Another snag....

Juz a short post as an update.... Another problem has crept up. Big or not, i dunno. But now my back is starting to give problems again! Mayb is the excess weight loss. Oh yeah, for those who are like "what?" here's a bit of information. My spine is slightly crooked, mainly 'cos of my sudden increase in height (call it bolting if u wishXD) between form 2 and 5. Now that im MUCH thinner, u can actually see it. and its getting worse. Went to take a passport photo yesterday and the photographer asked me to sit straight. Obviously I cant, but I tried, and the pic turned out rather unnatural. haha. very funny.

I'll be around town (as in the klang valley) by myself... Any1 experiencing the same loneliness? Lets go 4 a drink or two:) Cheers!

-Drownrat-

No comments:

Post a Comment