Tuesday, March 16

Great Way 2 use Leftover exercise Books!



Modular origami Polyhedra! This one a borealis!

STPM results have been received, signed, sealed, and delivered. No, it wasn't good, and No, it wasnt horrible either, but Yes, it DOES exceed expectations and Yes, it exceeds my target (there is a big difference, mind)

Now, The REAL bad news.

I've been given a pre-diagnosis. Only this time, it's Asperger's Syndrome. Is Asperger's still a diagnosis? Beats me.

No.2.

Getting De STPM results presents sum probs 2. Especially the Punlic Uni application part. !st of all I had to leave out the column on disability, because it appears that the system doesn't recognize 'special illnesses'. I mean, Most mentally disabled ppl dont go 2 uni rite? Then what's the option called 'cacat lain' for anyway? but nvm abt dat.

It also appears that all the courses in the teaching spectrum were all snapped up. Okaaayyy. Switch 2 plan B. Hey. Hold on! It's only half complete! so in the end, I ended up still depending on Biology. And in biology, I still end up depending on my hands. (FYI, I applied 4 horticulture & Biomedical science. (Yeah u heard that, I'm gonna mate plants.... lol)

No 3.

The MAIN problem. My hands. Last Last monday I nearly dislocated my right shoulder. It's enuf to cause alot of trouble, tho, Considering the initial condition. I cant type 4 long, nor throw a yoyo much, and definitely cant continue my reconstruction of my house (ok, that's an exaggeration, What do u get whem u have a 70 year old project site manager at home every day? thats my dad, btw) And I definitely can't do this:



Yup, That's Buckyball a.k.a. Buckminsterfullerene, C60. The triangles, if u dun get it.

That's 120 pieces of ppr there, Started the day b4 collecting STPM results and finished at 10.00 am. Quick snap, than off to school.


So as final words, Take care, all of u. And for all my juniors out there,

"Je crois en toi"

And wish me with the same words.

"I believe in you. All my life I've laboured for change. Now I'm passing My dream to you"

With that, I take my Leave.


WTTWDaGreat

No comments:

Post a Comment